Mehn! Lagos is one hell of a city, with all the hustling and bustling just to collect some coins at the end of the month.
I think what makes Lagos unique is its people, the lifestyle and not to forget the traffic. If you want to sha live long here, it is best to take life easy.
so let me drop this gist here
- So that was how I was on my way to work this early morning o, as I don’t have car na, I have to make use of the commercial buses (danfo) every now and then.
- entering danfo is another experience as you meet all kinds of Nigerians
- that was how I entered one going to Oshodi, and sat beside one fine bobo like that, The bobo sha dressed fine and was smiling at me. I sha smiled being the polite girl that I am
- another woman also boarded the bus, carrying orishirishi load and three children and was forming shift, aunty shift na
- the bus conductor started asking for money, and that was how fine bobo gave the conductor money for the both of us.
- the next thing he turned towards me and said “hello fine girl”
- he didn’t get the gist and kept on talking to me.
- I was holding my breathe every 2 minutes, I wanted to faint.
- I couldn’t summon the courage to tell him he had serious mouth odour. I decided to endure it.
- then the conductor called my bus-stop
Question for the day?
How do you tell a stranger he/she has mouth odour?