Here in Nigeria, it is almost as if everyone has run out of ideas to places you can take a partner to, apart from the movies or the club(for the party lovers) or his place (to mekwe for national peace).
I tell you, every relationship needs creativity! be spontaneous!!
Don’t just do a routine kinda recycled activity.
create exceptional and fantastic memories. you don’t need to go overboard on things. you can start with little events, like going to a park.
In Lagos, there are some parks that require no access fee, while some charge below #500 or #1k at most.
- you can bring along a blanket, mat or just any cute native wrapper. make sure you locate a good spot under a tree for good shade.
- I would say, bring along home-made meals (it will be romantic, tasting out what yall cooked & you can probably tease each other about the food).
- bring along board games (monopoly, scrabble, chess, ludo etc.)
- write down a list of questions you want to ask and make sure you answer the questions as well, so as not to make the discussions one-sided.
- talk about everything.
- keep your phone away and connect with the person right in front of you.
Get a good feel of the person’s mind, thought process, energy and perspective! its called bonding.
this type of date is also cool for an acquaintance.
P.S: you can also pull it off as a surprise outing or hangout.
feel free to share the posts and click on the date below the post to leave a comment.