God definitely ran out of ingredients making me. *Dont ask me how I know this🙄*
I heard some people were made through this nasty thing called sex, but I don’t know how true that story is. My parents told me I was made from the finest of ingredients and baked in an oven, and I totally believe them.
I actually do have my recipe if you are looking to make this bunch of sweetness and awesome baby gurl.
And today is your lucky day because I want to share how to make Ria.
So, here is a recipe of me:
- 50 cups of inappropriate humour
- ½ teaspoon of seriousness
- 10½ cooking spoon of clumsiness
- 1 large bowl of intelligence
- A handful of family members
- 2 gallons of romance and daydreaming
- 3 large cups of brown sugar
- A dash of hating😒
- 2 tablespoon of overthinking
- 2 slices of hard work
- A pinch of procrastination
- 1¼ cup of beauty
- A bag of sarcasm
- Preheat oven for 5 minutes.
- Pour the whole ingredients in a very large bowl and mix till a fine consistency is achieved.
- Oops! I just spilled a full bottle of horrible-taste-in-music in the bowl.
- Anyways, knead to ensure great texture and make sure you don’t spill the bottle when making your version of me.
- Feel free to add any desired seasoning to spice me up.
- Pour the mixture in a pan and place it in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Bake at 500°C
N.B: The hotter the better.
You just made me.
Have an awesome Friday!
Feel free to share a recipe of you in the comment section.